Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This Week's Bounty

I did my weekly shopping yesterday, and here's my bounty for the week (didn't get a chance to take pics, though):

Publix- Spent $62.97/ SAVED $82.13:

5 pkgs. Pillsbury breadsticks
5 pkgs. Pillsbury French bread loaves
2 pkgs. Pillsbury pizza crust
6 pkgs. Pillsbury crescent rolls
2 pkgs. Kraft cheese singles
2 pkgs. Kraft block cheese
3 pkgs. Birds Eye vegies
3 pkgs. Land 'O' Lakes butter
2 pkgs. Lipton tea bags (24 family size each)
1 Publix sugar
1 Domino's sugar
4 cans Dole pineapple
2 jars Ragu pasta sauce
2 16 oz. tubs Friendship sour cream
2 pkgs. Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop popcorn (6 bags each)
4 bottles One-A-Day Women's Vitamins- this was my BIG deal- they were $6.99 each (2 bottles had 100 capsules, and 2 were a value bottle with 120 capsules), and I had $18 worth of coupons for them- FINAL COST was $2.49 EACH (a little over $.02 per capsule!)- WOO HOO!!


Kroger- Spent $51.59- SAVED $36.09 (I almost always save more at Publix!):

2 12-can boxes Mountain Dew (for those of you who have been keeping up with my Lent sacrifice of giving up Mountain Dew, these were NOT for me- I have not had a DROP of Mountain Dew since Lent began!)
2 12-can boxes Pepsi
3 large cans Folgers coffee
2 pkgs. Knorr pasta sides
1 60-load bottle Downy fabric softener
1 60-load bottle Purex fabric softener
1 105-sheet box Downy dryer sheets
1 105-sheet box Bounce dryer sheets
1 bottle Softsoap hand soap
1 16-oz. tub Daisy sour cream

All in all, I spent $114.56 and SAVED $118.22! I also got some good deals at CVS and Walgreens. At CVS, I spent $2 and got $1.50 back in Extra Care Bucks, so it was like I spent $.50 and got a bottle of Dawn dishwashing liquid and 2 cans Glade air freshener. Not bad for a day's shopping, huh?!?!

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

Yea, Michelle...Great Job!!! thanks for sharing your bounty