Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Good Laugh!!

OK, so this morning I got to work and checked my personal email. There was an email from Facebook stating that Kristian Kennedy had sent me a Piece of Flair (for those of you who are not familiar w/Facebook, a Piece of Flair is a "button" you can send someone that has a particular message on it). Then, there was an email from my friend Angel Kennedy (Angel and Kris are married), and the email was titled "Facebook Error, So Sorry, URGENT." Well, that sparked my curiosity, so I decided to read Angel's email before logging on to Facebook to see the Piece of Flair from Kris.

Angel's email proceeded to apologize profusely for accidentally sending her girlfriends a Breast Cancer Awareness Piece of Flair from her husband's Facebook account instead of from her own. Apparently, Angel had been on the computer in what she thought was her Facebook account, and she decided to send this Piece of Flair to her girlfriends. Well, little did Angel know that she was actually in KRIS'S account when she sent the Piece of Flair.

Now, you may not think it strange that a man would send some women a Breast Cancer Awareness POF. Afterall, this cause is important to many men as well as women. The HILARIOUS part about the POF was what it said. It had the BCA pink ribbon on it, and it said "Because your boobs are important to me"!!!!!!! When I read what the POF said, I just about fell out of my chair with laughter!! I mean, what are the chances that Angel would accidentally send that particular POF from her husband's Facebook account?!?!?! I am still laughing about this as I type, and for those of you who read this I hope it gives you a good chuckle for the day!

To Angel and Kris, no harm done! I appreciate the laugh because I needed it! I haven't had a good laugh like that in quite a while! I am sorry that the laughter is at your expense, but I can't help myself!! I am happy to know my boobs are important to you, and you can send me Pieces of Flair anytime you wish!!! :-)

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Kennedy's said...

OMG...I can't believe this wound up your blog! I have to admit I still bust out laughing every time I think about how this happened...It is by far the funniest thing I've done in quite in awhile...LOL
P.S. We don't mind you laughing at our expense...we deserve it...ROFL