Sunday, October 5, 2008

A "Corny" Survey

So, I was driving down the road with Peeps today (that's Sydney for those of you who do not know), and she and I were sharing some candy corn. As I ate my candy corn, I started thinking about the way I eat it. I like to eat the white part first, then the orange part, and lastly the yellow part. I started wondering if other people eat their candy corn like I do, so I decided I would take a little informal survey on my blog. For those of you who wish to participate in my survey, I would like to know if you eat your candy corn all in one piece, or do you eat it in "sections" as I do? It's OK if you detest candy corn (some people do!), but if you like it, in what manner do you prefer to consume this delectible little treat??

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

If I eat it, I just eat all at once...weirdo ;)

Lori said...

I used to do that...eat it section by section. But they're so small and it is kinda tedious. Now, I do bite that tiny green stem off of the little pumpkin ones. I know! It makes even less sense.