Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Little Copycat

You know, it's really scary how kids pick up on things you do and start immitating you. Sydney has been doing that a lot lately! She has already started immitating me putting on my makeup, brushing my hair and teeth, etc., and yesterday she immitated two really funny things. First, she took Todd's electric razor, put it up to her chin, and started immitating the sound the razor makes when Todd uses it. The razor wasn't on, but she had the noise down pat! It was hilarious!! Second, right after that I was putting on some deodorant. I looked down at Sydney, and she had her arm up waiting for me to put deodorant on her, too! I simply told her that little girls don't need deodorant. She seemed OK with that, but there's no telling what else the little missy is going to start immitating! I'd better mind my p's and q's!! LOL!!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I can just see her shaving! HA! What a cutie-pie!