Friday, January 16, 2009

Catching Up

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost two months since I have posted on my blog! With the craziness of the holidays, I guess I got a little behind. Here are a few pics from the past couple of months:

Todd, Sydney, and me on Thanksgiving Day. It was a great day with family!


Sydney's trip to see Santa. She wasn't too fond of him,
and I had to sit with them.



Sydney had much more fun at The Cheesecake Factory after seeing Santa!


Then, Christmas came, and Santa was very good to Sydney! She received lots of fun toys from friends and family, too! It was a blessed Christmas indeed!






Eating candy and getting ready to put on some lip gloss! Sydney LOVES both!!

During the Christmas holidays, I had two weeks off from work, and Sydney was out of school, too. It was soooo much fun spending extra time with her, and I was a little sad to return to work after the holidays were over. At the same time, it was nice to get back into a routine, and Sydney has loved being back at school. Her teachers have been amazed at how much she changed over the Christmas break! Sydney is saying more and more words every day, and she is changing at lightning speed! She is such a joy, and we are truly BLESSED!!











No comments: